At yesterday’s global premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman, leading ladies Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart arrived on the red carpet in coordinating sheer black gowns. Both outfits included peek-a-boo skirts in delicate fabric, but each actress put her own spin on the darkly romantic look. While Charlize chose a simpler silhouette in layered tulle, K-Stew’s outfit was more Gothic-inspired with its lace panels and long sleeves. Click through the slideshow below to shop similar dresses now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Front Row: Chanel’s Resort 2013 Show
- Nine Ways to Get a Summer Glow
- How My Hair Turned Hot Pink
- Lookbook Love: Club Monaco’s Fall Stuff Is Not Too Preppy or Too Pretty
- Garance Doré Takes Reed Krakoff’s Boxer Bag Around the World
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine