Nickelodeon held its 25th annual Kid’s Choice Awards on Saturday night. As expected, the evening was full of green slime and plenty of well-dressed celebrities. (Which is, when you think about it…a pretty weird and ironic combination.) After seeing everything from neon accessories to all-neutral ensembles on this year’s famous orange carpet, we narrowed down the selection to our five favorite looks. Click through the slideshow below to see our top picks and shop similar pieces for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Salma Hayek in Our May Issue: "I Was Fat and Broken Out, I Couldn’t Leave the House and I Couldn’t Pay the Rent!"
- Karl Lagerfeld Is the Official Scenographer For the 26th Biennale des Antiquaires: We Explain What That Actually Means
- Like a Virgin, Ray of Light That Is at the End of the Day, Just a Material Girl
- Bridesmaid Dresses for Every Body
- Salma Hayek’s Favorite Things
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine