Do you remember when Lil’ Mama just wanted to be the most popular girl in school? Her mother gave her a magical lip gloss that was poppin‘. Once she put it on, the school was basically hers. As the lyrics go, "The boys really like it, the girls don’t speak" and so on and so forth. Even the school principal, Ms. McClarkson, wanted to get the details on her bubblegum gloss. In an ode to the anthem of lip shine, we shopped out all the favorites name-dropped in the song.
- Petite Figure Fashion Advice: Five Tips You Should Know
- Shorts For Every Body! Find Which Fit Works Best For You
- Go Long! The Best Maxi Dress For Your Body Type, Revealed
- How To Look Taller In Flats
- 17 Cocktail Dresses Tailor-Made for the Summer Wedding Circuit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine