I’ve never been a huge fan of sci-fi, but I am a fan of the genre’s recent influence on fashion. Thanks to brands like Balenciaga and Peter Pilotto, the trend—in the form of metallic tops, holographic accessories and iridescent nail polish—has trickled down the fashion industry ladder and made its way to mass retailers. It’s kind of exactly how people in the 1980s thought we would dress post-millennium.
Of course, Space Age-inspired ensembles may not be the most appropriate for your everyday life, but you can always wear the futuristic nail polish in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nail Obsession: Iridescent Polish
- Winter’s Best Nail Colors
- Best Polishes for a Classic Manicure
- The Best Personal Style Blogs to Read Now
- Shop it on myLucky: Bright Coats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine