Nose-chapping chill and lethal icicles aside, winter has its redeeming qualities, like post-holiday sales that linger through spring and in-season citrus. I always get excited about the short-lived chance to wear velvet—the decedent fabric of Victorian furniture and Renaissance capes—year after year.
Since it’s already February, that window is closing. Soon, we’ll be stocking up on gingham and seeksucker, while our plush pieces languish another six months. But before that happens, let’s give velvet one hell of a send off, starting with my seven picks in the slideshow below.
More on myLucky.com:
- Shop it on myLucky: Camouflage Print
- Shop it on myLucky: Vertical Stripes
- Shop It On myLucky: Really Pretty Bras
- Shop it on myLucky: Snuggly Winter Beanies
- Shop it on myLucky: Statement Heels
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine