We can’t stop watching Azealia Banks‘ new Wild West-themed video for her single "Liquorice"—and while that’s partly because the song itself is crazy-catchy, it’s also thanks to the amazing fashion seen throughout. Styled by Nicola Formichetti—yep, Lady Gaga’s main man—Azealia wears everything from a lace-up leather vest to a blue fur chubby to, well, one of the most Fourth of July-appropriate ensembles we’ve ever seen.
And guess what? We’ve shopped out the entire clip so that you can recreate pretty much every one of the looks seen in "Liquorice" for yourselves—if you’ve got the guts to wear head-to-fingernails red, white and blue, of course. Check out the (slightly NSFW) video below, which was directed by photography legend Rankin, and then peruse our picks in the slideshow.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Azealia Banks Will Perform at the Met Ball as Alexander Wang’s Date
- Suits & Style: Talking Early Fashion Memories and Tom Ford With the Cast of Suits
- Which Bag Is Best: Alexander McQueen vs. Jimmy Choo
- On the 1’s and 2’s at the Scratch DJ Academy
- Creatures of the Wind for J.Crew Is Finally Available
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine