We’re still playing "212" on loop and adored her cowboys ‘n’ couture "Liquorice" video—and now, rap sensation Azealia Banks has a brand-new video for us to obsess over. "Van Vogue," like "Liquorice," is directed by ultra-famous photog Rankin, and sees the rhyme-spitting star writhing around in a water tank in an array of ’90s-tastic outfits.
Throughout the clip, Azealia vogues in a mix of bra tops, bold-shouldered blazers and doorknocker earrings. It also appears she’s not ready to relinquish those cowboy hats from her "Liquorice" days—and why would she? As for the beauty styling, the rapper’s lips are the highlight here: they’re slicked with a deep blackberry gloss, a futuristic silver pigment and even a caviar-style black pearl treatment that we can’t imagine to be very practical. But whatever—girlfriend looks good.
Watch the video below (which features some dicey language, as is Azealia’s way), then check out our "Van Vogue"-inspired picks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: Azealia Banks’ ‘Liquorice’ Video (NSFW)
- Adidas Originals & Nicki Minaj Video at La Esquina in New York
- How To Wear Fall’s Biggest Trends Right Now
- Proenza Schouler’s Got a Brand-New Bag—You Just Can’t See It Until November
- Coach Gets Colorful With Natalie Joos
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine