In honor of tomorrow’s re-release of our most absolute favorite childhood film (in 3D, no less), we’ve rounded up a handful of Beauty and the Beast inspired pieces.
They’re not always the most literal translations, because even the most diehard Belle fan can admit that some things only work in 2D (giant puff sleeves, hoop-skirted ballgowns, hair ribbons dyed to match their outfit).
But we think these options capture the movie’s jewel tone colors and princess-y shapes pretty decently.
Plus, let’s be honest: making a Beauty and the Beast inspiration board was just really, really fun.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it Out: Downton Abbey
- Movie Character Designers We Wish Actually Existed
- Shop It Out: It’s A Brad, Brad World
- Reel Style: New Year’s Eve
- Reel Style: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Get More Lucky
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine