There’s a pivotal moment in the 1992 animated classic FernGully: The Last Rainforest when fairy heroine Crysta asks, "How can you live without trees?" Indeed, those towering redwoods, willows, oaks and pines serve not only to purify our atmosphere and beautify our landscapes, but also as a self-contained color palette for an entire season.
Now that we’re in the thick of October, we’re all about dressing in shades of mustard, pumpkin, gold and mocha—the very colors of the leaves falling all around us. Click through to shop some of our favorite autumn foliage-hued finds. If being treehuggers is wrong, we don’t wanna be right.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kristen Bell, Anna Kendrick, Rose Byrne and More Celebrate Target’s Shoppable Film
- Rodarte: Coming Soon to a Starbucks Near You
- We Want to See Your Best Date Night Looks!
- Ballin’ On a Budget: These Boots Were Made for Walking
- Taylor Swift Teams Up With Keds
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine