Just in time for the Fourth of July, Lana Del Rey‘s new, nearly eight-minute-long video for her single "National Anthem" has landed. Here, we see Lana cast in the role of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, with rapper A$AP Rocky playing her John F. Kennedy—and the final product is far less ludicrous than it sounds. Throughout the hazy, beautifully-shot short, the duo are seen picnicking, cuddling and playing with their adorable kids—but, even in a tale as loosely based on historical truth as this one, we all know how JFK’s story ends.
Tragic final act aside, we love the Marilyn-meets-Jackie ensembles Lana wears throughout the clip—not to mention that off-the-chain manicure and major ’60s-style bouffant. Watch the video below, then click through to shop some pieces inspired by Lana’s. When it comes to that bear-skin rug, however, you’re on your own.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lana Del Rey: The New Face of H&M?
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Blue Jeans’ Video Has Got Us in the Mood for Denim
- Sales to Look Out For: Fourth of July Outfits and Party Supplies
- Did Katy Perry Get a Makeover in Anticipation of Her Film Debut?
- Shop It Out: The Spice Girls
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine