Hot off the heels of her kickass Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show performance, Rihanna’s just released the video for "Diamonds," the first single off her forthcoming album Unapologetic. In the clip, RiRi rolls cigarettes filled with precious gems, floats motionless in an ocean and spins around in a desert while flanked by wild horses. Oh, and she also runs barefoot down a dark street while being chased by a car (paparazzi?) and fondles some dude’s heavily-tattooed arm (Chris Brown?). It’s a lot of drama to take in in under five minutes.
And while Rihanna’s "Diamonds" wardrobe is far less over-the-top and editorial than what she wears in most of her videos, it’s packed with luxe, simple, sexy basics we’d love to own. Watch the vid below, click through to shop some similar finds—including a galloping horse pendant, ’cause that’s how we roll—and preorder your copy of Unapologetic, which drops on November 19, right here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Rihanna, Alexa Chung and Other Celebrities’ Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Looks
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Obama Talk, Sandy Drama and Rihanna Run-Ins
- Shop It Out: Lana Del Rey’s ‘Blue Velvet’ Video for H&M
- Shop It Out: Grimes’ ‘Genesis’ Video
- Go Backstage at Alexander McQueen’s Spring 2013 Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine