As far as guilty pleasures go, The Bachelorette might just be our favorite. Twenty-five exquisite men swooning over the bachelorette each week is, we gotta admitt, the ultimate fantasy. And let’s not forget the helicopter rides, private yachts and gorgeous gowns. Sadly, Emily Maynard’s journey to find love comes to an end Sunday night, July 22, as she makes the choice between Arie Luyendyk, Jr., the sexy racecar driver, and Jef Holm, the loveable hipster. But the obsession doesn’t have to end. We’ve found the perfect bachelorette-inspired pieces so you’ll be ready the next time you’re asked, “Will you accept this rose?"
Click through the slideshow to see the looks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Great Olympic Style Moments
- Google’s Marissa Mayer Is the New (Well Dressed!) CEO of Yahoo!
- Here’s How to Perfectly Knot a Bow Tie
- Music Issue Special: Hillary Scott
- Under $50: Spruce up the House
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine