How long since you’ve done a proper fist bump? Too long, right? We know, and we are here to help. Warm that arm up, because we’re about to give you the scoop on three amazing girl power books that spotlight majorly badass females. They pirouette, mix a mean cocktail and track wild animals like a bloodhound. Below, learn about the lady-centric lit we’re loving right now.
And never fear—
creepy attachment appreciation for these overachieving heroines doesn’t have to end when the last page is turned. Click through our slideshow to shop looks inspired by this awesome trifecta of diva literature.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Best Ballet Flats For Spring
- Christian Siriano Goes To The Ballet For Spring 2013
- Ballet Beautiful: Why My New Favorite Shoes Are Ballet Shoes
- Nutcracker Season: What I’m Wearing To The Ballet
- The Lucky Shoe Guide: Cap-Toe Ballet Flats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine