When it comes to true movie magic, nobody does it quite like Tim Burton. Famed for his eerie, dreamy aesthetic and frequent collaborations with such marquee names as Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter (his longtime partner), Burton’s flicks have long inspired cult followings among children and adults alike.
Now, with the release of Burton’s new vampire film Dark Shadows—a remake of the campy ’60s-era soap opera of the same name—we thought it the perfect time to shop out some of the director’s most beloved movies. Click through the gallery to take a look back at our favorite Burton flicks of all time—plus some items to help you get the look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Most Stylish Female Screen Villains of All Time: Shop Their Style
- Shop It Out: Fifty Shades of Grey
- Fashion Inspired by Awesome Teen Novels
- Cartoon Fashion Week Fall 2012
- Fashionable Movies You’ve Never Seen Before (Most Likely)
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine