The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
Although pastels and bright colors are traditional spring hues, sometimes the absence of color is just as stunning. This season, we’re all about juxtaposing white pieces with different color combinations. Or, if we’re feeling particularly audacious, we may try an all-white ensemble.
Click here to shop The Budget Fashionista’s top six all-white picks.
dress left: Ark & Co. Brocade Peplum Dress, $89, piperlime.com
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Season-Proof Your Outfits with These Winter to Spring Transition Outfits
- The Mustache Trend: ‘Stashing’ on a Budget (Under $50)
- 5 Spring Blouses from Bluefly
- Floral Supply: Spring Floral Dresses
- Professional Chic: 5 Dresses To Wear to Work
More on LuckyMag.com:
- 2013 MTV Movie Awards: Shop Our Five Favorite Looks
- 100 Cheap Spring Finds
- Shop It: ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Trailer Is Here!
- The Best Jackets for Spring
- The look I want now! A little lace.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine