The CFDA announced its 2012 Fashion Awards nominees last night and the list of was filled with our favorites. On June 4, the committee will announce the winners—for the main competition and for the "Swarovski Award," which grants up-and-coming designers financial support from the company plus lots of access to its supply of crystals—and honor other fashion influencers, including Tommy Hilfiger (he’s receiving the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award) and Johnny Depp (the actor has been chosen for the Fashion Icon Award). Click through the slideshow out see who’s being considered—and then shop items from their lines.
- Watch the Chanel Team Make a Little Black Jacket
- Diane von Furstenberg x GapKids and babyGap: Shop the Collection Now
- Lucky Haul: Tweed Jacket Edition
- Maiyet Practically Makes Luxury Shopping a Duty
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Preppy For Swedish Brand Lindex
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine