Narciso Rodriguez‘s collection of color-blocked shifts, tuxedo trousers and nubby sweaters for Kohl’s wasn’t supposed to drop until tomorrow, November 7—but the retailer’s DesigNation team pulled a fast one and released the goods this morning instead!
There’s a lot to love in the lineup—we’re particularly feeling the minimalist-chic black-and-white dress Julianna Margulies wore to the capsule’s launch party last month—and there appears to be lots of sizes still in stock. Click through to shop the 10 pieces we’re most obsessed with…before they sell out, of course.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Katie Holmes and Emma Roberts Talk Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl’s
- Narciso Rodriguez x Kohls: All the Details You Need to Know Now
- Derek Lam Discusses the Rio de Janeiro Inspiration Behind His Upcoming Kohl’s Capsule
- Pretty Little Liars’ Torrey DeVitto Shares Her Beauty and Style Tips
- Rugby Is Closing: 10 Pieces to Buy Before It’s Too Late
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine