We were blown away by Prabal Gurung’s wonderful, colorful Fall 2012 collection for International Concept Brand (ICB), which he unveiled in a state-of-the-art digital format. The clothes combined athletic accents, delicate fabrics and kaleidoscopic prints in a so-very-Prabal manner, and when we learned they would cost far less than the designer’s primary collection—most pieces range between $200 and $600—we were sold.
Now that those leather dresses, fur-trimmed coats and tiered day dresses are finally available to preorder at Barneys.com, we took it upon ourselves to put together our own wish list. Click through to shop our favorites from the recently-relaunched ICB brand, which will ship in September. If that’s not a reason to look forward to dropping temperatures, we’re not sure what is.
Photo: An image from ICB’s fall ad campaign, courtesy of ICB
More on Luckymag.com:
- ICB by Prabal Gurung Fall 2012: Kaleidoscopic Prints and Awesome Outerwear
- Lucky Stars: Lady Gaga Shops in Colorful Coats
- Feed Project’s Lauren Bush Lauren Celebrates Her DKNY Collab
- Gap’s Fall ‘Shine’ Campaign Spotlights Emerging Musicians and Dancers
- The Kooples Is Coming! The Kooples Is Coming!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine