Pantone, the global authority on color, informs us of the most popular hues each season. After painstakingly dissecting each runway show, the company releases its findings in a detailed report. Ultimately, brands all over the world use this as their guide for what to design, produce and sell. For us consumers and shoppers, it serves as a barometer of what colors are smart to buy and what to stay away from.
We took Pantone’s top colors for Spring 2013 and shopped out each one. Just consider us your Pantone spirit guide.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ten Ways Fashion Week is Just Like The Hunger Games
- Fashion Week Street Style
- MFW Fall 2013: Our Favorite Shows
- How to Master the No-Makeup Makeup Look
- Kate Moss Closes the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2013 Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine