If Prada’s jeweled bodysuits and flaming stilettos won’t fly at your office or annual family barbecue, then perhaps you should shop the brand’s new "Le Voyageur" capsule collection instead. Full of travel-inspired fit-and-flare dresses, raffia accessories and head scarves, the colorful range will seamlessly blend into any wardrobe. You can wear those patterned wedges with a pair of black cropped pants or one of the woven clutches against a simple white blouse. Or, you know, all of it together—at once—because it’s Prada and that would look amazing.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Met Ball 2012: The Best Looks—And How to Get Them
- Lucky Listens: Class Actress
- Cute Plus-Size Bathing Suits
- Video: Two Kids Drink Pepsi, Wind Up Onstage Alongside Nicki Minaj
- Market Editor Rebecca Ramsey’s Summer 2012 Shopping List
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine