Rachel Bilson and stylist Nicole Chavez‘s affordable footwear website, ShoeMint, just launched its July collection. There’s a style for pretty much every warm weather activity you have scheduled this month, so you’re sure to find a pair that’s irresistible (especially since they’re all toting a very reasonable $80 price tag). To get you inspired, we’ve shopped outfits to wear with our five favorite styles. Click through to see our picks, and then visit Shoemint.com to browse the entire range.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Summer 2012’s 10 Best Shoes
- Shoes That Look Expensive But Are Actually Affordable
- Easy Fourth of July Outfits Already in Your Closet
- My Mom, the Style Icon: Michelle Phillips
- $50 and Under: Feminine Romantic Pieces
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine