To accompany its upcoming Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations exhibit, the Metropolitan Museum of Art has already started selling souvenirs on its website. Instead of limiting itself to magnets, posters and T-shirts alone, the gift shop also has some affordable accessories that remind us of real Prada.
There’s a lip-shaped pin based on the brand’s wildly popular Spring 2000 print—resurrected for this year’s resort season—and a cosmetic case covered with the same red pout. A teeny ornament version of this season’s red flame shoes not only costs less than the actual thing (duh) but also this not as cute (but-more-authentic) keychain marked at $160. Since the retroprective is going to get a lot of attention following Monday night’s Met ball, you should probably stock up now. Once these suckers hit actual stores, they’ll sell out fast.
Click through the slideshow below to shop these Prada-that-isn’t-technically-Prada pieces and the rest of the show’s exclusive items.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Supermodel Christy Turlington Wants You to Have a "No Mother’s Day"
- How to Wear Your Leather Jacket This Spring
- Jessica Simpson Had Her Baby! Here Are Some Transitional Pieces She Should Wear Post-Pregnancy
- In Honor of the Kentucky Derby, Here’s a Bunch of Cute Horse-Themed Stuff
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine