Last Saturday night, Stella McCartney hosted an evening of dinner (vegetarian, obvi) and entertainment (including a flash mob and magic acts performed by Alexa Chung) accompanied by her Fall 2012 eveningwear presentation. Attendees included some of the most fashionable girls on our radar right now, including Rihanna, Kate Moss and Shalom Harlow—all dressed in sleek, slinky dresses in black and jewel tones.
Click through the slideshow below to see our favorite looks from the party, plus similar options you can purchase right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Trovata is Launching a Knitwear Collection
- Garance Doré Loves New York, New York Fashion Week
- Best Colors for Your Skin Tone—Swimwear
- London Fashion Week Fall 2012: Our Favorite Shows So Far
- Lindsay Lohan is Hosting Saturday Night Live on March 3—But What Should She Wear?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine