Karl Lagerfeld’s lovely Chanel collection was packed with the label’s time-honored signatures: nubby tweed jackets, gorgeous platform heels and pearls by the yard. Those luminescent precious gems turned up in jewelry form—chunky twisted collars and cluster-style bracelets—but they also dotted skirts, dresses and buttons. And with many jackets and knits done in a cropped length and the majority of party dresses shown sans straps, the emphasis was squarely on the shoulders and collarbone. All the better to show off those gleaming pearl chokers, we suppose.
Click through for some of our favorite Instagrams from the Chanel Spring 2013 show, as captured by some of fashion’s most notable. As always, we’ve dutifully shopped out each one to help you get the look for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Look: Dior Spring 2013, As Seen Through the Eyes of Instagram
- PFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Rebel Wilson’s Fall Fashion Favorites
- Sofia Vergara’s Red Carpet Secrets
- We Style Sofia Vergara’s Kmart Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine