Miuccia Prada‘s geisha-inspired Spring 2013 collection featured kimono-wrapped jackets and coats in heavy satin, bow-tied toe socks and plenty of abstract, almost Pop Art-esque florals. The severe, streamlined silhouettes nodded to traditional Japanese architecture, while hits of pale pink and super-soft fur added some much-needed lightness.
While it’ll be months before Miuccia‘s spring clothes hit stores, there are plenty of pieces on the market to help you get the look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Trends from LFW You Should Try Now
- Mackage Introduces Coats for Kids
- Shop Our Favorite Pieces From Theory’s Friends and Family Sale
- How to Wear Your Summer Favorites Through Fall
- Kendall Jenner Loves YSL and Spencer from PLL
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine