Amy Heckerling, the director of Lucky favorites Clueless and Fast Times at Ridgemont High, returns with Vamps, available on DVD and Blu-Ray on November 13. Starring Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter and Dan Stevens (aka Downton Abbey‘s Matthew Crawley!), the film follows two young vampires who balance class, dating and the Manhattan party scene. You know, normal girl problems (you mean you DON’T worry about being in the sun or waking up with coffin hair?). While we have trouble letting go of Cher’s knee-high socks and plaid skirts, we totally embrace Vamps’ neo-gothic wardrobe of studs, leather and metal. From modest pilgrim styles to trendy vamp attire, we’ve compiled some looks from the trailer that you don’t have to be “undead” to pull off.
More on Luckymag.com:
- You’ve-Seen-Her-Everywhere Actress Lizzy Caplan Talks Candy Bras, Dressing Like a Sex Scientist and Her New Movie
- Hollywood Costume Designer Sophie de Rakoff Talks ’90s Fashion, Her Legally Blonde Past and the Surf Style of Her New Movie, Chasing Mavericks
- Get the Look: Elizabeth Banks at the Pitch Perfect Premiere
- Style Session: Lea Seydoux’s French Faves
- Rebel Wilson’s Fall Fashion Favorites
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine