Ruffles dominated the London runways. The bigger, bolder, the more-is-more, the better. Oversize frills were affixed to bandeau tops at J.W. Anderson, cascaded down skirts at Peter Pilotto and accented nearly every look at kooky label Meadham Kirchoff.
Luckily, this playful style is easy to get without dropping too much cash.
More on Luckymag.com:
- LFW Spring 2013: Our Top 10 Shows
- 10 Trends from LFW You Should Try Now
- LFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Shop the Trend: Bird Is the Word
- Shop the Trend: Railroad Stripes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine