Temperatures have already climbed well into the 80s here in NYC, and we couldn’t be happier to have a reason to start wearing our new tropical-patterned spring pieces.
Whether in the form of palm trees, pineapples, hibiscuses, crashing waves or some other manner of equatorial flora or fauna, Hawaiian-style graphics were all over the Spring 2012 runways—and now’s the prime time to test out the trend.
Click through the slideshow to shop some of our favorite tropical-printed picks. Feeling warm yet?
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Gowns We Think Angelina Jolie Should Consider for her Wedding Day
- What Do Amy Winehouse, Miley Cyrus and Emily VanCamp Have in Common?
- Calling Aspiring Designers: Land a Spot at Project Runway‘s Closed L.A. Auditions
- Joe Fresh Nail Colors Are So Uplifting
- The Best Braid for Music Festivals and Summer in General
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine