Miss Yves Saint Laurent, pre-name change? Well, so does fashion fixture Lynn Yaeger—so much, in fact, that Yoox.com asked the noted style writer to curate a special shop-in-shop of vintage YSL goodies including dresses, outerwear, jewelry and other accessories. Though admittedly pricey and limited in size (one-off vintage pieces are just that, one-of-a-kind), these are true collector’s items any fan of Saint Laurent’s groundbreaking designs would be lucky to own.
Click through to shop a few still-available pieces from the lineup, which is packed with key finds from the ’70s and ’80s. But hurry—the selection’s selling out fast!
More on Luckymag.com:
- This Is What the New Saint Laurent Stores Are Going to Look Like
- Gwyneth Paltrow Debuts Hedi Slimane’s First-Ever Handbag for Saint Laurent
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere: Shop The Best Looks
- Taylor Tomasi Hill Gets the ‘Fuck Yeah Menswear’ Treatment
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine