Just this morning, Shopbop launched its workwear boutique, a selection of stylish pieces appropriate for any office. By separating editor-approved items into categories like suiting, shoes and even "Casual Friday," the e-tailer has actually made shopping for 9-to-5 fun.
Unlike the poly-blend pantsuits one so often associates with office attire, many of the products—with a few small tweaks—do double-duty, transiting seamlessly to nights out with friends or a weekend outing. In the slideshow below, we’ve picked some our of favorite styles from the e-shop (which you can start shopping here). Click through to find out how we’d wear them at work and beyond.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Haul: Jason Wu for Target Edition
- Wes Gordon and Misha Nonoo Won Big at the Rising Star Awards
- What Christina Hendricks, Lizzy Caplan and More Wore to the Sundance Film Festival
- Shoes That Go With Your Spring Nail Polish
- Lookbook Love: ASOS’ Lace, Neon and Tropical Spring Offerings
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine