How did the actress manage to wear pastels, florals and a twirl-y skirt to the BAFTAs without looking like a five-year-old at Easter Sunday service? By balancing all that sugar-covered sweetness with spike-covered pointy-toe pumps. Scroll down to shop similar shoes—along with alternative options for the rest of her outfit’s components—in the following slideshow.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Four Perfect Brunch Outfits
- Game of Thrones Style: The Khaleesi Got A New Dress
- A Dude’s Perspective: We Can’t Get Enough Of This Perfume
- 10 Ways to Get Your Beauty Routine Ready For Summer
- Believe It: Lauren Conrad Has Really Good Jewelry Right Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine