To make sure your bras are comfortable, it’s really important to get fitted by a specialist at least once a year. The rest of the time, ordering online is completely okay—albeit a little trickier. Band widths vary slightly depending on the company, so you never know how a new label will fit.
To help figure out which size you are at what brand, we measured the end-to-end length of T-shirt bras from five popular lingerie lines—Calvin Klein’s Level 3 Seductive Comfort Customized Lift, Victoria’s Secret’s Full Coverage, Gap’s Favorite T-Shirt, Bali’s Back To Beautiful and Elle MacPherson’s Bare & Bold—to compare proportions. Consult the charts below to see how you size up. (Or down!)
More on Luckymag.com:
- American Idol Launches a Clothing Line: How Reality Shows Are Changing
- A Trip to Toronto Fashion Week With Mackage
- Really Famous Fashion Designers Made Stuff for Obama’s Reelection Campaign
- Ask a Dude: Where Can I Find Good Denim for Guys?
- Rebecca Minkoff on Her New Bag for Mark, Her Love of Studs and Her Favorite Beauty Finds
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine