Felines and fashion are pretty much an unbeatable combo, and in the adorable new Jason Wu for Target TV spot, the collection’s kitty mascot Milu playfully prowls through the designer’s studio. The catch? She’s actually a sketch that’s magically leapt to life.
With the launch of Wu’s highly-anticipated collab just two weeks away, it seems nobody—least of all this mischievous cat—can wait to get their paws on those daisy-printed bags and pleated skirts.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jason Wu for Target: The Complete Lookbook
- First Look: The Jason Wu for Target Ad Campaign
- Blogger Merit Badges: What it Takes to Make It to the Top
- Editors’ Picks: What We’re Buying This Month, Inspired by the Spring Runways
- Avril’s Sexy New Nail Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine