Girls costume designer Jenn Rogien talks about each character’s underwear and what it says about their personality. [WWD]
One of the models in Net-a-Porter’s fall campaign is Garance Doré. The fashion blogger is wearing the same Stella McCartney dress that Natalia Vodianova does in the brand’s ads and we must say—she looks just as good. [Garance Doré]
Certain pieces in Jason Wu’s soon-to-be revealed Spring 2013 collection are collaborations with lingerie brand La Perla. [Style File]
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Maria Cornejo On Walking Across the Brooklyn Bridge, Skim Lattes and Why She Won’t Wear Dresses
- Rachel Zoe’s First Birkin: A True Story
- Who Looked Best at the Bachelorette Premiere?
- The Best New Nail Colors for Fall
- Let’s Make It a Trend: Porcupine Jewelry
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine