Two weeks ago, we shared this cute video that announced Solange Knowles‘ new role as the face of Madewell. This afternoon, our friends at Fashionista got their hands on the full print campaign—and unsurprisingly, it’s every bit as awesome as the clip that preceded it.
Click through to see Beyoncé’s little sister deftly mix polka dots with nautical stripes, a graphic sheep-patterned sweater with leopard-spotted flats and bold florals with distressed denim. As usual, the DJ does it all with ease. Seriously, when can we go shopping with her?!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Solange Knowles Is Madewell’s Fall Face
- Jen Brill and Opening Ceremony’s Olivia Kim Design for Cole Haan
- Dreama Walker’s Intense New Movie, Wacky Halloween Costumes, and, Of Course, Fall Fashion Musts
- Which Denim Jacket Is Better: Proenza Schouler vs. J.Crew
- Smythe’s Gorgeous Glee-Inspired Blazer Benefits Anti-Bullying Programs
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine