Madewell just announced Solange Knowles as its Fall 2012 face. So exciting! This is the first time we’ve seen Beyonce’s little sister front a major clothing campaign. Until now, she’s only modeled for cosmetics brands, including Rimmel and Carol’s Daughter. Her only celebrity predecessor at the casual wear chain is Alexa Chung, who collaborated with the company on two exclusive lines. As big admirers of Solange’s outfits, we really, really hope she has something similar in the works. Preferably, set to debut right after we receive a holiday bonus or tax return.
Print advertisements don’t debut until next month but you can see the Brooklyn based DJ in the video below mixing prints like she does beats—with effortless style.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download our Digital Edition!
- 10 Things Your Kid Needs For School This Year
- Get a Makeover from Our Beauty Director Jean Godfrey-June
- Which Dress Is Better: Tibi vs. Stella McCartney
- Try It: Steampunk Fashion
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine