Even if you’ve already heard Solange Knowles‘ song "Locked in Closets," you’ve got to watch this music video for the track. Shot by our friends at Refinery29 in collaboration with Absolut Tune, the short features the singer in her Park Slope neighborhood doing what she does best (besides singing, DJ-ing and generally being awesome): providing outfit inspiration.
Everything she wears throughout the 94-second clip is so good that we couldn’t start our day without finding similar versions for ourselves. You can get all the looks, too, in the following slideshow.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Why Kathryn From Cruel Intentions Is Our Style Hero
- Meet Adelaide Clemens, Australia’s New It Girl
- Nine Things You Need To Know About The Great Gatsby (Yep, We Saw It)
- Five Met Gala Looks You Can Actually Afford—Really!
- Editor-Approved Solutions To Your Biggest Beauty Pet Peeves
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine