Some collabs are so good, they can’t just be a one-time deal. Such is the case with Soludos’ affordable team-up with Opening Ceremony, whose third capsule is now available at OC’s brick-and-mortar locations as well as at Openingceremony.us.
Priced at $40-$45 per pair, the flat slip-on espadrilles are available in seven new colors and fabrics, from neon-striped linen to textural raffia. Our personal favorite? The black-and-white pair splashed with polka dots and perforated circles. But which do you like best?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Low Profile: 15 Reasons to Ditch Your Sky-High Heels
- Victoria’s Secret Models Make a List of Very Sexy Women
- Fashion Cab Confessions: C.O. Bigelow Edition
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 9: Shop the Show
- Happy 111th Birthday, Bergdorf Goodman!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine