For Spring 2013, Peter Som lent his refined, elegant eye to the team at Earnest Sewn to create some truly feminine denim. Earnest Sewn x Peter Som debuted on Som’s runway just this morning, and combined the designer’s SS13 poppy prints with Earnest Sewn’s laser-dye and denim coating techniques to lovely effect.
In a press release, Som said he’s "thrilled to partner with The Earnest Sewn Co. The fusion of my runway prints with their expertise in denim has resulted in a very exciting collaboration. As someone who wears Earnest Sewn jeans regularly, the collaboration is a natural fit." The seven-piece capsule, which includes skirts, shorts and skinny pants in various blossom-printed pastel hues, will hit stores next spring and range from approximately $210 to $800.
Photos courtesy of Earnest Sewn.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Music Mood Board: Mathieu Mirano’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- NYFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- NYFW Spring 2013: At BCBG Max Azria, Cute—Not Kinky—Harnesses and a Killer Soundtrack
- Gwyneth Paltrow Designed a Capsule for Rag & Bone
- Kimberly Ovitz on Jenna Lyons and What She’s Eating After Her Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine