It’s a simple concept: when you go outside in the summer, you have to protect your skin. For starters, you don’t want to get sunburned, but more importantly, the long-term health benefits you’ll earn from consistent protection will serve you well. It takes just a few minutes to put on sunblock, so take our advice and do it. And when you do, we advise you go with a lotion over a spray. Why? Our editors will tell you and share their choice sunscreens.
- 17 Lucky Editor Secrets For Surviving a Wardrobe Emergency
- Psst! Get The Inside Scoop On Lucky Editors’ Secret Shopping Sources
- 18 Swimsuit Season Secrets Our Editors Swear By
- 11 Surprising Beauty Secrets from Lucky Editors
- The Best Fabrics to Wear in Summer
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine