If it’s always 5:00 somewhere, then it’s always fashion week somewhere. Although we’ve just finished the women’s resort collections here in New York, the menswear shows are kicking it into high gear in Europe. London, Pitti, Milan and Paris are playing host to menswear editors everywhere as designers unveil their Spring 2014 collections. We like to keep a close eye on what the guys are doing over, there just to keep it fresh.
For Spring 2014, one thing is very clear: the dudes will be wearing florals. All kinds of florals. Click through to see a few of the best looks and shop their womenswear counterparts.
- Seven Clever Outfits for Really, Really Hot Days
- DOMA Down: 16 Rainbow-Hued Pieces to Flaunt Your Pride in Style
- 13 Under-$100 Finds From the Madewell Sale
- Happy Feet: 15 Pairs of Bright and Bold Sneakers
- 50 Crazy-Cool, Colorful Clutches That’ll Elevate Any Summer Outfit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine