I’m a huge fan of skinny jeans and pants—I’m even wearing a pair as I type this—but I have to admit, I’m suffering from just the tiniest touch of skinny fatigue. Maybe it’s because I’m tired of seeing the same silhouette when I look in the mirror or maybe it’s because—let’s face it—some days the thought of being stuffed into a pair of form-fitting pants for 10 hours is just too much to bear.
So I was really excited to see words like “slouchy,” “relaxed” and “easy” when I recently started shopping around for a few additions to my spring wardrobe. Click through for some of my faves—they’re all polished, flattering and (fingers crossed) comfy options for those looking to step away from their skinnies.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Fit Slouchy Cropped Trousers
- NYFW Spring 2013: Elizabeth and James Relaxes
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Justin Bieber’s Drop-Crotch Pants Look Great on Women (For Real)
- 50 Menswear-Inspired Pieces Under $50
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine