The following is guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
I love spring fashion. Not only is the time of year is beautiful no matter where you live, but the attire is the perfect transition from winter coats, tights and sweaters to skirts, skin-baring sleeves and sandals. My motto is that there is no real way to ease in to spring—you just have to make the plunge. So put away your winter slacks and swap in a few of these spring skirts for a quick seasonal update that won’t break the bank.
1. Express: Chiffon Maxi Skirt ($39). Robin’s blue and long yet made of chiffon, nothing says spring like a whimsical and airy skirt. Available in blue and black, you can pair it with a tank, t-shirt or blouse and feel the Fahrenheit skyrocket.
2. Anthropologie: Space-Dyed Chemise (on sale for $39.95). This t-shirt dress is calm, cool and perfect for a weekend brunch or a super casual day at work. Pair it with flats, heels or sandals and you can take it from day to dinner at an outdoor cafe.
3. PacSun: If floral doesn’t chirp spring, then I don’t know what does. If you like flowers and long-and-flowing, then you’ll love this floral skirt by Billabong for $39.50.
4. American Apparel: Go short and flirty with this patterned Russian Circus Printed high-waist skirt (pictured below) and you’ll instantly feel fun and winter-free ($34).
5. Forever21: Forever in budget and trend, this adorable Embroidered Hem A-Line skirt is just what the fashionista ordered. And only $24.80, you’ll still have enough cash left to buy any accessory or top you might desire to finish off this adorable look.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- 8 Light & Beautiful Spring Jewelry Under $25 That We Completely Adore (Plus Tips on What to Wear with Them!)
- 5 Stylish Gadget Bags under $20 to Make Every Fashionable Techie Happy
- How to Use Hot Rollers on Your Hair: Roll into Style with It’s Judy Time’s OLAY/BlogHer TV Tutorial
- An Eyeful of Eyelet for Spring 2013
- 5 Trendy Spring 2013 Belts on the Cheap
More on Luckymag.com:
- 50 Colorful Crossbody Bags Under $50
- One-Stop-Shop Guide to Light Denim
- 10 Career-Changing Chops That Make The Case For Going Short
- How to Get Dressed—And Look Amazing—in 5 Minutes
- What Not to Get Your Mom for Mother’s Day
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine