Sure, there are plots to keep up with, amazing characters and award-worthy acting, but sometimes all TV makes us think about is shopping. We’re often so distracted by say, Blair Waldorf‘s skirts or Emily Thorne‘s party dresses, that it’s hard to remain focused and not immediately start trolling ShopBop looking for similar pieces.
So in our December issue, we chose to celebrate four of our favorite stylish TV actresses—Hannah Simone who plays Cece on Fox’s New Girl; Jennifer Morrison known as Emma Swan on ABC’s Once Upon a Time; Morena Baccarin who is Jessica Brody on Showtime’s Homeland and Troian Bellisario who plays Spencer on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars—by asking them to model their on-screen AND off-screen style. (Pick up the issue for the whole story!) From Spencer’s preppy sweater vests to Cece’s form-fitting dresses, their characters’ looks certainly define their on-screen personalities. But, as we found out, these stars are hardly slackers when it it comes to off-duty dressing. Read on….
More on Luckymag.com:
- Leighton Meester Talks Gossip Girl’s Finale, Making Music and Playing Hugh Laurie’s Love Interest
- Meet Big Rich Texas’ New Cast Members, Cindy and Alex
- Sofia Vergara Hides Swedish Fish in Her Pockets and Isn’t Afraid to Be Ugly
- How to Get the Perfect 1950s Ponytail
- Behind the Scenes: Sofia Vergara at Lucky’s November Cover Shoot
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine