Bigger and bolder has been the reigning trend all year, especially when it comes to bottoms. Red, pastel and neon denim are now worn as neutrals, so if you want to make a real statement, printed pants are the way to go.
Although there are plenty of great designer options (Altuzarra did some awesome tropical-themed ones), this look needn’t cost you a lot. In the slideshow below, I’ve found ten wallet-friendly options, all under $50 each, that will allow you to buy multiple pairs AND eat dinner this week. Click through to shop them now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Resort 2013: 10 More Collections That Wowed Us
- Rihanna vs. Blake Lively: Who Wore the Red Suit Better?
- Julia Stiles Talks Dressing Like a High-End Escort
- Miu Miu’s Special Line of Sparkly Accessories
- Inspiration Board: Wassily Kandinsky
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine