It’s a bit of a good cop/bad cop situation: The lemon-balm-and-clove whirl of scent draws you in sweetly, while the bottle shouts its orders at you. Regardless of whether you do indeed turn off the water, it leaves your skin perfectly soft, clean and with a hint of the super-lovely scent.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Teams Up With Butter London for Her Latest GOOP Collaboration
- A Pro Picks the Best Natural Beauty Products
- Garance Dore’s Boutique is Now Live
- Gift Guide: Fancy Fragrances
- Marni is Launching its First Fragrance
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine