If there’s one thing Joy Gryson knows well, it’s handbags. In addition to being the design force behind some of Marc Jacobs’ bestselling carryalls from the early 2000s, she’s also worked for Coach and Calvin Klein.
It wasn’t until 2006 that Joy launched her own namesake collection of luxe leather bags, which soon became so popular that Target tapped the designer to do a capsule collection. She’s also got a contemporary collection, Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson, which she named after her daughter.
Joy recently invited me to her showroom to play around with some new spring styles from her collection and chat about her label. Click through the images below to peep the latest Gryson styles and Joy’s spring inspiration board—you can even shop the bags straight from the slideshow.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Studio Scout: Karolina Zmarlak
- Five Celebs We Would Love to See at New York Fashion Week
- Designer Alexa Galler of Eighteenth on Making the Basic Tee "Unbasic"
- Mary Katrantzou, Erdem and More Design T-Shirts for Topshop
- The 25 Best Cities for Shopping
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine