1. To get our fall fix before sweater weather finally arrives, we’re swapping our bright, neon nail polishes for rich, muted shades.
2. When it comes to outerwear, blazers can be too sharp and cardigans too slouchy. Enter the blazer-cardigan hybrid (blazigan?), something both structured but casual.
3. The best part about a red lip is that it’ll never go out of style.
4. Fall is just around the corner, which means the upcoming long weekend is your last chance to switch up your hairstyle in time for the first day of school.
5. Coffee-infused skincare products are sure to invigorate your morning routine.
6. If there’s one skirt you absolutely have to indulge in this season, it’s a slim-lined version with a high, sultry slit.
7. Tennis players tend to have pretty great style—both on and off the court.