The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
So who’s up for a little blast from TV past? Personally, I love all those “remember that outfit?” and cheesy theme song memories from back in the day, even if they do make me feel, you know, a little un-young.
Who can forget the fresh-faced, wide-eyed “innocence” of Beverly Hills newcomer Brenda Walsh (Shannen Doherty)? Certainly didn’t take her long to go from sweet, conservative-yet-trendy gal to fierce, my-way-or-the-highway vixen (not that she was Ms. Good Girl at the onset anyway—remember the whole “I’m a college student” hot-for-a-lawyer lie? And that was just the first episode of 90210).
There always seemed to be a direct correlation between what she wore and what she was up to. Whether she choose boxy blazers with satiny hair bands or was flirting it up in washed-out denim short-shorts and a bikini top, her style was like her character: full of attitude and bound to get everyone talking.
Let’s relive some of Brenda’s styles and enjoy a dose of “good ol’ days” nostalgia.
photo: Fairchild Archive
More on Luckymag.com:
- Olympic-Themed Stuff You’ll Actually Want to Buy
- Fall Checklist: Start Shopping Now
- Chris Benz on His eBay Collab, Dutch Lamps and Why You Should Watch The Newsroom
- Snap Poll: Would You Mix Statement Necklaces and Swimwear?
- True Blood‘s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Comfiest Corset She’s Ever Worn
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- Crophobia: These Trendsetters Show You How to Get Over Your Fear of Crops
- So You’ve Gotta Go to a Wedding? Wear THIS (it’s under 75 bucks)!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine