1. April isn’t just for celebrating spring, Easter and Passover—a lot of stylish celebrities were born this month, too. We honor four famously fashionable Aries—Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Brooklyn Decker and Victoria Beckham—by shopping out their recent outfits.
2. In case you haven’t checked the internet, read a newspaper or turned on the television this week: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged. This is what we want Angie to wear down the aisle and here are six affordable versions of her stunning 16-carat diamond ring.
3. Also in wedding news, Kate Middleton and Prince William are about to celebrate their first anniversary as a married couple. We pay tribute to the Duchess’ polished style with 50 of her best looks yet.
4. Our Digital Fashion Editor Ray Siegel doesn’t brush her hair—like, ever. Here’s why.
5. Now that festival season has arrived, we’ve been shopping for colorful makeup to wear with our concert-ready cut-offs.
7. We pay tribute to the late Dick Clark with great sartorial moments from American Bandstand—and found similar, shoppable options.
Photo via Fairchild Archive.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Maarten Van Der Horst x Topshop Is All Kinds of Tropical Amazingness
- FABB West Lineup Announced
- Which Swimsuit Is Best: Graphic One Piece Edition
- Zac Posen On His New Z Spoke for Lord & Taylor Collection and Dressing Girls Star Jemima Kirke
- Free Makeover!!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine